BCMC Safety Solutions
BCMC Affiliated Franchisee Company trading as BCMC Safety Solutions
2/4 Enterprise Close, West Gosford, New South Wales 2250, Australia
1300 69 80 40
9.00 am (AEST) 1st July 2022
5.00 pm (AEST) 31st December 2022
- Customers must exclusively use BCMC as their provider and exclusively promote BCMC and not their competitors;
- Customers must sign an Agency Partnership Form (BCMC’s Terms of Services);
- Customers must sign up 100 properties with BCMC; and
- These properties must be active and transferred into the customer portal that is owned and operated by BCMC (BCMC Portal).
These vouchers will be sent by the Promoter, being a BCMC franchisee, operating a BCMC franchised business in the agency’s local area.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on eligibility, mechanisms on how to enter, prizes and the information in the Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is operated by the Promoter, for and on behalf of BCMC. The Entrants understand that by following the Entry Procedure, their entries allow them to be part of the Promotion operated by the Promoter on behalf of BCMC and that while the Prize is distributed by the Promoter, the properties will become part of the BCMC Portal which belongs to BCMC, not the Promoter.
3. Any capitalised terms used in these Terms & Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
Eligibility & Entry
4. Information on eligibility, mechanisms on how to enter, prizes and the information in the Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promotion is operated by the Promoter, for and on behalf of BCMC. The Entrants understand that by following the Entry Procedure, their entries allow them to be part of the Promotion operated by the Promoter on behalf of BCMC and that while the Prize is distributed by the Promoter, the properties will become part of the BCMC Portal which belongs to BCMC, not the Promoter.
6. Any capitalised terms used in these Terms & Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
7. Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms & Conditions as determined by the Promoter or BCMC in their sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter or BCMC during the Entrant’s completion of the Entry Procedure.
8. The Promoter and BCMC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant. Failure by the Promoter or BCMC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Prize is specified in the Schedule. THE PRIZE IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE AND NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
10. If the Prize is unavailable and the Promoter has used all reasonable efforts to arrange the Prize, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Prize must be claimed by the Redemption Date in accordance with the Redemption Details set out in the Schedule. The Promoter may require the winning Entrant to provide relevant evidence in order to claim the Prize, such as proof of identity, age, and any relevant proof of purchase.
12. If the winning Entrant does not claim the Prize before the Redemption Date, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the Entrant.
14. Non-Excludable Guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited, including the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable State or Territory legislation (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
15. Consequential Loss: Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable under these Terms & Conditions for any consequential loss including but not limited to loss of profit (including anticipated profit), loss of benefit (including anticipated benefit), loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings (including anticipated savings), loss of reputation, loss of use (including both real and anticipatory) and/ or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
16. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including the Non-Excludable Guarantees), BCMC and the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable to an Entrant for, and the Entrant waives and releases BCMC and the Promoter in respect of all liability (including but not limited to all expenses, costs, damages, claims, losses) arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- any act or omission of an Entrant;
- any breach of these Terms & Conditions by the Entrant;
- any personal injury or death or property loss or damage;
- claiming the Prize;
- use of the Prize in any way;
- any theft of any Prize or unauthorised access or third party interference in the Promotion;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, delayed, corrupted or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- any tax liability incurred by a winning Entrant,
except to the extent such liability was caused or contributed to by the Promoter’s negligent act or negligent omission.
17. Force Majeure: Neither Party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform their respective obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure is caused or contributed to by a Force Majeure Event. Force Majeure means any event or circumstance which is beyond a Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of God including fire, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, mudslide or other catastrophic natural disaster, civil riot, civil rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection, militarily usurped power, act of sabotage, act of a public enemy, war (whether declared or not) or other like hostilities, ionising radiation, contamination by radioactivity, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, any widespread illness, quarantine or government sanctioned ordinance or shutdown, pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variations or mutations to this disease or illness) or epidemic.
18. Online entries: In the event that a dispute arises as to the identity of an online Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the email address. The authorised account holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email. The Promoter may ask any Entrant to provide the Promoter with proof that such party is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
19. Legal Warning: Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Site, or the information on the Site, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and BCMC for those losses, damages and costs.
20. Social Media: Social media membership pages, applications and use of social media generally is subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. Unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
21. Currency: Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to the Promotion, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
22. Amendments: These Terms and Conditions may be amended or replaced from time to time if required by any regulatory authority.
23. Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the States and Territories in which the Promotion is conducted and the Commonwealth of Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of their State or Territory.
24. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including the winning Entrant) with respect to its subject matter and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the Promoter and any Entrant (including the winning Entrant), whether oral or in writing.
25. Representations: The Promoter excludes all, warranties, guarantees or representations (whether express or implied) except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
16. Last updated: 23 June 2022
© LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd